Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Neo what?!


Sybaritism [n.] A love of luxury. Alluding to Sybaris, a Greek colony in Italy noted for its luxury.

One of the purposes of this blog is trying to revive this concept by giving it a modern twist, that's the reason why I chose such a complex title. This week is my last free week from winter break. I'll try to keep you posted but it won't be until next week when I start posting on a regular basis. 

Posts will be classified by type according to the days of the week. Certain days will include outfit posts, others will talk about restaurants, art and so on. I hope you have a good time reading me and thanks for stopping by.

-Alejandro

Sibaritismo [n.] Un amor por el lujo. Haciendo alusión a Sybaris, una colonia griega reconocida por sus lujos.

Uno de los propósitos de este blog es intentar revivir este concepto dándole un giro moderno, esta es la razón por la cual escogí un título tan rebuscado. Esta semana es mi última semana de vacaciones de invierno. Intentaré postear, pero no será hasta la próxima semana cuando empiece a postear regularmente.

Los posts se clasificarán de acuerdo al día de la semana. Algunos días serán outfit posts, otros hablaran de restaurantes, otros de arte y así sucesivamente. Espero que disfruten el blog, gracias por leerme.

-Alejandro



10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog:)
    Im getting strated too with blogging. so good luck. I am your first fan <3

    http://partofstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracias por comentar en mi blog Alejandro! Espero que te haya gustado!

    yo también espero que te vaya muy bien este 2012! Mucha suerte con el blog!

    www.mysavageside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Happy New Year as well! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excelente idea! Bienvenido a la blogósfera fashionista ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool title, I wish I was that creative, haha :-) Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, hope to see you there again soon!

    Camilla//Scent of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gustó tu blog!

    Ya te sigo!

    Bell

    http://buscandounprincipeazul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete