Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year, new blog


With the beginning of a new year comes a wave of expectations, resolutions and of course new goals. This year I'm taking advantage of this season to pursue one of the projects I've always wanted to start, this blog. Be prepared for lots of posts mainly regarding fashion, fine dinning and art (more info in the "about" tab). Oh and please don't hesitate when it comes to giving your feedback. Happy new year and I hope you enjoy this blog.
-Alejandro

Con el inicio de un nuevo año viene una ola de expectativas, propósitos y por supuesto nuevas metas. Este año aprovecho esta temporada para comenzar uno de los proyectos que siempre he querido empezar: este blog. Prepárense para muchos posts que incluirán principalmente notas de moda, restaurantes y arte en general. Por favor no se ahorren sus comentarios. Feliz año nuevo y espero que disfruten este blog.
-Alejandro

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and I hope it works out for you! Good luck blogging! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing! Thanks for stopping by and please come around for new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ale :) nice blog I wish you a future filled with joys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture!! Have a wonderful 2012 ..
    New year, New blog, New follower..

    amintasfashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Alejandro!

    Muchas gracias por pasar a mi blog y comentar. Te deseo mucha suerte y éxito con tu blog. Me encantan tus fotografías

    Saludos
    Salvador Eljure
    Neon Delirium

    ReplyDelete